Events, Classes & Clubs
- Featherweight Care Clinic
- Kimberbell Oh Happy Day Two-Day Event 10:00-5:00
- Happy Bench Pillow Class
- Hello Sunshine Jars Wall hanging Class
- Iron Caddy Pad Jr Class
- Kimberbell Tea Party Two-Day Event
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Embroidery Class
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Sewing Class
- Poinsettia Quilt Class
- Tree Farm Class
- Embroidery Technique Workshop II
- Basic Serger Class
- Brother Embroidery Class
- Brother Sewing Class
- Floriani | DIME Software Club
- Janome Classes
- Kimberbell Clubs
- Sewing Day Retreats
Basic Serger Class
We all want to be Master Sergers and this class is the first step! Understanding the basics will help you complete every project faster and deliver the desired results.
What You Will Learn!
You will learn tension adjustments for a three thread and four thread balanced overlock stitch. Learn tips on threading the lower looper up close, so there is no guessing. You will understand the stitch finger as well as adjusting the blades. Learn to use the differential feed on your sergers and more.
What You Need to Bring!
Please bring your serger machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads.
Cost to Attend: $75
This class is free for all who purchased their machine from Ace Sewing Center.