Events, Classes & Clubs
- Wonderful One Fabric Quilt
- Featherweight Care Clinic
- Kimberbell Oh Happy Day Two-Day Event 10:00-5:00
- Happy Bench Pillow Class
- Hello Sunshine Jars Wall hanging Class
- Iron Caddy Pad Jr Class
- Kimberbell Tea Party Two-Day Event
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Embroidery Class
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Sewing Class
- Tree Farm Class
- Embroidery Technique Workshop II
- Basic Serger Class
- Brother Embroidery Class
- Brother Sewing Class
- Floriani | DIME Software Club
- Janome Classes
- Kimberbell Clubs
- Sewing Day Retreats
Brother Sewing Class
Join us to learn how to get the most out of your Brother Sewing Machine. This class is for beginners or even those who need a refresher course.
All Brother machine except Dream and Luminaire
What You Will Learn!
This class is geared to help you become fully acquainted with your sewing machine. Learn trouble-free threading, how to use assorted feet and accessories, routine machine maintenance and more.
What You Need to Bring!
Please bring your machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads.
Cost to Attend: $75
This class is free for all who purchased their machine from Ace Sewing Center.