- Brother Software Overview
- Brother Embroidery Designs
- Brother Machines
- | Return to Software Menu |
BES Embroidery Lettering 3
One of the best ways to personalize your creations with lettering.
Lettering, monogramming, customization and appliqué functionality for all skill levels.
Expand your options for creating custom embroidery with BES® Embroidery Lettering Software 3! If you loved BES® 2, you’ll be sure to fall in love all over again with all the great new features and enhancements in BES® 3. This affordable, feature-rich program is perfect for any embroidery enthusiast, from a beginner to an advanced user. In no time at all, you can design and edit beautiful lettering, classic monograms, appliqués, border designs, and more! With so much to offer, this program is sure to become a part of your everyday embroidery routine.
- Over 190 built-in pre-digitized fonts
- 14 fonts specifically for Appliqué
- 77 built-in accent designs
- 145 built-in Appliqué designs
- 10 built-in text connectors
- 77 built-in border designs
- 71 built-in frame designs
- 11 Monogram Decórs & 7 Monogram Backgrounds
BES® Embroidery Lettering Software 3 has all the great features of BES® 2 – and so much more!
- Multi format software program - Compatible with most popular brands of embroidery machines. Use the NEW batch converter to change to virtually any file type!
- User-friendly, for all user levels - With understandable icons and a convenient preview window to merge your own designs with lettering.
- Create special design effects – Arrange and align designs around circles, paths and corners with NEW special design effects tools!
- More editing capabilities - Create new effects, change stitch types, resize with stitch recalculation, transform letters and more with the NEW powerful editing options.
- Garment preview – Use the NEW garment templates to see what your design will look like on a real garment.
- More recipes to match fabrics and stabilizers – Select from the extensive list of recipes to help ensure your design settings and stabilizer give you the best results for your fabric.
- Time saving color sort tool – One click enables smart color sorting for fewer color changes and shorter stitching times, so you can embroider more in less time!
- ScanNCut compatibility – Use the NEW appliqué feature to create appliqué segments for cutting appliqué pieces with our popular Brother ScanNCut+ electronic cutting machine with a built-in 300DPI scanner.
NEW ScanNCut Appliqué Feature!
Use BES® 3 & ScanNCut to create and cut one-of-a-kind custom appliqués
Embroidery Possibilities are Virtually Endless
What do you want to embroider? Jacket backs with sporting motifs? Personalized home décor? Special baby items? Unique gift items? With the capabilities of BES® Embroidery Lettering Software 3, the list is virtually endless!
Built-in Fonts and Designs
More than 190 built-in fonts, and more than 375 built-in designs.
Combine Lettering & Designs With New Editing Capabilities
Combine multiple lines of text with one or more of the many built-in accent designs, like the sport designs on our jacket. Create your design on a color matched background. See it all in full color before you sew.
Enhanced Fit-to-Hoop Feature
More Recipes to Match Fabrics and Stabilizers
Preview Your Project With New Garment Templates
See your design on a realistic garment before stitching! Whether you are embroidering on a ladies' T-shirt, a men’s polo, or a baby romper, it can be tough to imagine what the finished product will look like. Not anymore! We created a layout for this fun T-shirt, right on top of a realistic garment. Over 20 popular garments and shapes are built-in to the software.
New Design Effects, Capabilities & New Appliqué Fonts
Add traditional monogramming to a set of napkins to complete this color matched set.
BES® 3 comes pre-loaded with many monogram fonts and monogram decors in styles from contemporary to classic.
Auto Baste – Napkin corners can be tricky to hoop. Use the Auto Baste feature to hold the corner of your napkin in place on the stabilizer that has been set in the hoop.
- IBM PC or compatible computer
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/7
- Processor: Genuine Intel Premium IV 2GHZ or higher
- Memory: 1 gigabyte of RAM
- Hard disk free space: Minimum 1 gigabyte
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 video resolution with 16-bit color or higher
- CD-Rom drive: Required for installation
- Mouse: Required for operating software
- Internet access: Required to activate license