Events, Classes & Clubs
- Paper Piecing Class
- Pineapple Block Class
- Hoppy Easter Bench Pillow
- Wonderful One Fabric Quilt
- Featherweight Care Clinic
- Kimberbell Oh Happy Day Two-Day Event 10:00-5:00
- Happy Bench Pillow Class
- Hello Sunshine Jars Wall hanging Class
- Iron Caddy Pad Jr Class
- Kimberbell Tea Party Two-Day Event
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Embroidery Class
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Sewing Class
- Tree Farm Class
- Embroidery Technique Workshop II
- Basic Serger Class
- Brother Embroidery Class
- Brother Sewing Class
- Floriani | DIME Software Club
- Janome Classes
- Kimberbell Clubs
- Sewing Day Retreats
Brother Embroidery Class
(machines except Dream/Luminaire)
Check the calendar for dates of upcoming classes
Join us to learn how to get the most out of your Brother embroidery machine. This class is designed to help you become familiar with all the amazing tools at your fingertips that will enable you to create beautiful embroidery creations.
All Brother machines except the Dream and Luminaire
What You Will Learn!
Learn the proper techniques of hooping different fabrics, proper stabilizer to use, various threads, choosing and embroidering a basic design, and much more.
What You Need to Bring!
Please bring your embroidery machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads.
Please also bring your starter kit if purchased previously. The starter kit is not a requirement for this class but if you wish to purchase the cost is $249
Cost to Attend: $75
This class is free for all who purchased their machine from Ace Sewing Center.