- Brother Overview
- Brother Embroidery Designs
- Brother Scan N Cut DX
- Brother ScanNCut DX
- Brother Software
- | Return to Machine Menu |
Brother Designio DZ1234
Did you ever need to shorten a pair of jeans or a dress quickly? Introducing the Designio™ DZ1234 Serger designed specifically to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease. With both a three and four thread configuration this tool utilizes differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of fabrics. The DZ1234 even comes with two sets of starter thread and a Blind Hem Stitch Foot, a Gathering Foot and a Piping Foot to give you even more options for that professional, specialized finish you're looking for on your designs. It even includes an instructional DVD to get you serging in no time. Why spend thousands of dollars when you can do quality serging and have everything you need to get started in one Designio™ package?
- Versatile stitch options allow you to choose from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches
- Includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs- more than a $75 value!
- Easy color-coded threading
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minute
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm to 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD
- Built-in storage allows you to keep accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door, and use the removable trim trap to store the foot controller, and to collect trim while serging.
- Safety feature prevents operation when the front cover is open
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Brightly lit work area
Brother Designio DZ1234 Literature
Brother Designio DZ1234 User Manual