Events, Classes & Clubs
- Swirlling Summer Solstice Class I
- Kimberbell Two-Day Kitchen Embroidery Event 10:00
- Bicycle Bench Pillow Class
- Kimberbell Star Spangled Banner Event
- Watermelon Bench Pillow
- Paper Piecing Class
- Pineapple Block Class
- Hoppy Easter Bench Pillow
- Wonderful One Fabric Quilt
- Featherweight Care Clinic
- Kimberbell Oh Happy Day Two-Day Event 10:00-5:00
- Happy Bench Pillow Class
- Hello Sunshine Jars Wall hanging Class
- Iron Caddy Pad Jr Class
- Kimberbell Tea Party Two-Day Event
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Embroidery Class
- Brother Dream/Luminaire Sewing Class
- Tree Farm Class
- Embroidery Technique Workshop II
- Basic Serger Class
- Brother Embroidery Class
- Brother Sewing Class
- Floriani | DIME Software Club
- Janome Classes
- Kimberbell Clubs
- Sewing Day Retreats
Janome Sewing Classes
Join us to learn how to get the most out of your Janome machine.
What You Will Learn!
Learn trouble-free threading, how to use assorted feet and accessories, routine machine maintenance and more.
What You Need to Bring!
Please bring your sewing machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads.
Cost to Attend: $75
This class is free for all who purchased their machine from Ace Sewing Center.